Sunday 10 June 2012

I love my job!!!

I know that not everyone gets to say that they love their job and that I am especially blessed that I get to do what I love and that it involves helping people feel better!

I have had a really great time being able to really do what I love to do and I think it shows in my treatments. I love being able to combine knowledge of Eastern and Western modalities and create a unique treatment that I enjoy giving.

I have had some great feedback about how my treatments are incredibly relaxing and they put you in a meditative like place, all while treating the specific reason of why you came to see me in the first place (often it is because something hurts!) I am grateful for the encouragement and motivation to continue to strive to be the best Holistic practitioner I can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment